Boy was I surprised when I got a comment this afternoon that a blogger that I follow nominated me for a few awards.
When I started this blog, my main intention was to market my book. But. as I posted more and more posts, I started to realize that my blog means more to me than just a marketing tool. It is a way to express what I really feel. It is therapy. It is a way to share with the others my philosophy of life. It is a way to let others know that they are OK just the way they are. It is way to open pathways for others to express themselves without being judged. It is a way to learn new insights and acquire wisdom from others. It is a way to evolve.
I still think “Peaceful Controversy” is a good name for my blog, but another name that would be perfectly appropriate would be “My Evolutionary Journey”.
As a part of my evolutionary journey, I must now show my appreciation to fromlifeidletolifefantastic.wordpress.com for honoring me with the following awards.
First of all I want to thank fromlifeidletolifefantastic.wordpress.com for taking the time reading my blog. Secondly, I would like to thank fromlifeidletolifefantastic.wordpress.com for thinking of my blog when giving out these awards. Thirdly, I would share a few of my favorite posts from fromlifeidletolifefantastic.wordpress.com that I think everyone will enjoy…..
These were my favorite, but there are other great posts…..check her out!
Apparently, in order to accept The Sunshine Award, the Candle Lighter Award and Liebster Award, I must do a few things such as:
- Act like a God among bloggers (write a post)……..am in the process of doing
- Give your Acceptance and Thank you speech for the one whom blessed you with the honor. (See above)…….done
- Give the cream of your crop the award as well…….check below
- Post awards on your blog if accepted….will be doing
In order to accept The Sparkly Ten Commandments Award I must:
- Give Thanks…..done
- Answer Ten Questions with Honestly….check below
- Pass it on to Ten Other Bloggers…….check below
- Describe yourself in seven words: I am always searching for the truth
- What keeps you up at night? I love to sleep. Nothing can keep me up at night.
- Whom would you like to be? Easy – myself
- What are you wearing now? Sweat pants and a T-shirt
- What scares you? That my kids won’t be happy
- What are the best and worst things about blogging? Best: Blogging is a way to express myself without having to defend how I feel. Worst: It is usually a one way conversation and no one that I can debate with.
- What was the last website you looked at? fromlifeidletolifefantastic.wordpress.com
- If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? I would be more secure with my body – without having to intellectually convince myself to be.
- Slankets, yes or no? No…..I have no idea what that is.
- Tell us something about the person who nominated you. I don’t know this blogger personally, but I can say that she has some great posts about how hard it is to find a normal guy in the world today.
For my top 10 bloggers that I feel deserve these awards just as much as I do, please go to Part II of this post because for some reason WordPress does not allow me to post things that are too long?!?!
P.S. if someone can tell me why this is so – please let me know.